Friday 1 February 2013

Spread Em Bar & Cuff Set From Pipedream

This is one of those sex toys that I would have in my bedside drawer if I could fit it in there. As it is this spreader restraint bar has to reside in the bottom of my wardrobe in its very practical storage bag. There's all sorts of fun to be had with a BDSM accessory like this …
I didn’t know quite what to expect when requested this set for sex toy test and review. We’ve never played with anything quite like this, yes we’ve used restraints in the past but nothing quite so hardcore. And I was looking forward to using the Spread Em Bar & Cuff Set, the thought of new sexual experiences is so exciting. ;) Of course this is a toy which you really need a partner to explore because there is no way you are going to be able to fasten those cuffs let alone undo them a …
Read the rest here Spread Em Bar & Cuff Set From Pipedream.

No comments:

Post a Comment